Improves muscle tone, Promotes a healthy pregnancy, Enhances mood and well being
Great Posture, Supportive atmosphere, Focuses the mind, Easier Labour, Learning to relax
- Warming up with gentle stretches, opening the hips
- Gentle exercises to prepare the body for pregnancy and labour
- Breathing exercises for labour
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Notes to take home with exercises and information. (or an email with tips for the week)
Currently only taking small group bookings or private sessions.
What you need:
Just bring yourself in loose comfortable clothing, there are mats and blankets there. If you wish to bring your own mat please do or if you want to bring a pillow for the relaxation at the end please do.
Drop in available only after 34 weeks - €15 per class - please call to confirm a place
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to phone or email me.
Smooth pregnancy and a natural childbirth are just some of the benefits of yoga. But more importantly, yoga does wonders on the physical and mental development of the foetus.
Ensuring a healthy baby is every woman’s dream and yoga helps you do just that.
Fees and Terms:
- €60 for 4 week course. €30 non-refundable booking deposit payable on registration.
- €100 for 8 week course. €35 non-refundable booking deposit payable on registration.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless the course has to be cancelled.
- Course fee is non-refundable, even if you don’t complete the course.
- Maximum 5 students, minimum 3.